Best Breakfast and Sunday Brunch Restaurants in New Jersey
Raymond's Restaurant, Montclair, NJ - This is a back in time, 1930s brasserie that has been a Montclair tradition with clean white tiles, dark wood, colored vintage seltzer bottles, antique mirrors, and red banquettes.
Toast Restaurant, Montclair, NJ
– This eclectic restaurant serves up a wide variety of excellent well prepared, creative, and healthy breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes at a reasonable price. The menu includes a good selection of kids, vegetarian, and vegan dishes.
Le Peep, Edison, NJ – Le Peep is a national chain restaurant that breaks away from the mold of the IHOPS and other pancakes houses with an innovative menu and mostly fresh (non-canned) ingredients, and a cozy atmosphere in-line with the non cutter approach to meals.
Mastoris Diner, Bordentown, NJ
- Serving breakfast with a huge menu and huge portions of food served at a reasonable price.
The Turning Point Manalapan, NJ
- A chain restaurant in New Jersey turning out exceptional food in a fresh upscale decor. The decor has a light airy, bright look. Expect an enjoyable New Jersey dining experience.
1750 Clements Bridge Road
Serves Sunday Brunch with made-to-order omelets, fresh-baked pastries, a chocolate fountain, and more. Generous servings with good price value.
Georges Place, Cape May NJ
– George's is a value priced BYOB serving generous portions of food and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Try the Banana French Toast or if you enjoy good chipped beef, try it!
Mad Batter, Cape May, NJ
- Open year round, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the summer, enjoy outdoor dining on the Victorian porch of the Carroll Villa hotel.
The Best Breakfast & Brunch Fine Dining Restaurants (More Expensive)
Amanda's, Hoboken – The best Sunday Brunch in the Hoboken area with a large variety of gourmet selections at a reasonable price.
Bernard's Inn, Bernardsville, NJ
– It's the place to go for that special occasion or a family Sunday brunch.
The Manor, West Orange, NJ - This is a destination dining experience in a landmark restaurant set in an elegant country house with acres of magnificent gardens.
The Dining Room at The Short Hills Hilton
– The attractive restaurant at the Hilton Short Hills Hotel is the place to go for an exceptional Sunday brunch or for special family occasions.
Forsgate Country Club
375 Forsgate Drive
Open to the public for brunch on Easter and Mother's Day.
Seatings: 11:00 am, 1:30 and 4:00 pm
Children 4 to 12 are half price, and children under 3 are free.
Matisse Restaurant, Belmar, NJ
– Sunday Brunch with gorgeous beach and ocean views. Brunch includes a plentiful offering of salads and seafoods, a carving station, omelet bar, artisan breads and spreads, and samples of five hot entrees including eggs benedict, crispy french toast and three other hot dishes that change weekly.
The Mill at Spring Lake Heights, NJ
- Long known for its exceptional Sunday buffet brunches, for Easter and Mothers Day, they offer a special Sunday Brunch Buffet in their picturesque Water View Room.
The Molly Pitcher Inn, Red Bank, NJ
- This popular restaurant, located in an historic landmark hotel, is on the bank of the Navesink River. Their Sunday brunch is exceptional and very popular, especially on Easter Sunday and Mother's Day. Book early
Rat's, Hamilton, NJ –
An ideal place for celebrating special occasions and for a family Sunday brunch,especially on Easter Sunday and Mother's Day. Prepare for an unrushed dining experience and don't miss a walk through the beautiful sculptured grounds.
Salt Creek Grille, Rumson, NJ
- They offer a champagne brunch buffet with an omelet station, carving station, waffle station, peel -n-eat-shrimp, and more. Kid Friendly.
Alexander's, Cape May, NJ - Open year round, Alexander's, located in the Alexander's Inn Bed & Breakfast, is a fine dining experience in elegant Victorian style.
The Ram's Head Inn, Galloway, NJ
– This is fine country dining with warm, old style elegant ambiance, and an ideal place to celebrate a special occasion or for a family Sunday Brunch. Set on five acres with beautiful gardens and flower lined fences,it's located just eight miles from Atlantic City and offers a more reserved alternative to the glitzy AC casino restaurant scene.